Blue Sea 2356 Water Resistant BusBar - 100 Amp w/Cover 
2356 Water Resistant BusBar - 100 Amp with Cover
Provides secure water-resistant bussing for harsh environments. The single side nesting design allows for wire entry from one side to maximize space.
- Water-resistant design with standard ring or fork type terminals allows for simple wiring with standard tools.
- Accepts a wide range of wire sizes
- Includes 3 wire plugs to maintain water-resistant rating if less than 4 wires are used
- Nests with other Water-Resistant 100A Common BusBars and ST-Blade Water-Resistant Fuse Block for space saving wiring
- Ideal for positive distribution and for the collection of negative or AC ground circuits
- Insulating cover meets ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Tin-plated copper busses and fuse clips
- Includes four write-on circuit labels
- Small format standard and custom labels available
- Cover: Yes
- Maximum Voltage: 300V AC/48V DC
- Continuous Rating: 100A AC/100A DC
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper C11000
- Mounting Holes: Accepts 1/4" (6mm) Screws
- Terminal Screw: 4 x #8-32
- Terminal Stud: 1 x #10-32
- Wire Size: (1) 8 AWG to 4 AWG - Input/(4) 16 AWG to 10 AWG - Load
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.