Faria Professional Red 2" Water Temp 
Professional Red 2" Water Temp (100 to 250° F)
Perimeter-lighted black dial with stylish Red and White graphics, Black aluminum bezel, tear- drop White pointer, and flat glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, ect.
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
2"- Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Flat Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Black Aluminum Bezel
- White Numeric Values with Red Increment Indicators
- White Tear Drop Pointer
- Dual Scale - Imperial and Metric
Factory P/N GP7166
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Pro Red
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 759266146044